Food Safety Level 3 (3 Day)
This Level 3 award is designed specifically for those working in all food businesses at a supervisory level. Changes in legislation effective from January 2006 have placed greater onus and accountability on anyone in the food business with supervisory responsibility. It is therefore vital that they are equipped with both the knowledge and confidence to do their job confidently and effectively.
Including the following topics:
- Supervisory management
- Applying & monitoring good hygiene practices
- Implementing good food safety procedures and contributing to the safety training of others
Aimed at those in the workplace who require safety training courses in activities related to the food safety and who also have a related supervisory role. The qualification equates to the intermediate qualification. Examples are team leaders, supervisors and junior managers
Level 2 Food Safety Award (sector specific)
In-house, CIEH or RIPH
- Level 3 Food Safety Award in Catering
- Level 3 Food Safety Award for Manufacturing
- Level 3 Food Safety Award for Retail
This course provides candidates with the advanced knowledge and practical skills to develop the supervisory management of a positive food safety culture within their workplace.